Abs amaze everyone, be it, man or woman. But, it is something that doesn’t crank out in a day or a week. Every single muscle of your core needs to be worked out to get stronger abs. Seems impossible? No, it isn’t, especially when you are with us. We’ve got a perfect recipe of ab exercises for beginners.
Check it out below!
3 Best Ab Exercises For Beginners
Start with targeting only 3 core muscles. The muscles at the front of stomach i.e. rectum abdominis, side abs i.e obliques, and those around the stomach i.e. transverse abdominis.
But, how? That’s the questions of many beginners. Moreover, they have some sort of perception that one workout is better than another.
Well, nothing is like that because none is bad. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
So, you must begin from somewhere. Start with these 3 ab exercises for beginners.
- Lay down with face-up
- Bend both the knees and make a 90-degree angle with calves.
- Raise both of your arms straight.
- Bring your left arm over your head and keep your right left down without touching the floor.
- Now while bringing back your right knee to the 90-degree position, move your right arm backwards and left leg down.
- Repeat this cycle 14 times to make one set.
Side Bend With Dumbbell
- Place a dumbbell in your right hand and stand with feet a width-apart.
- Now, bend sideways to the right without bending knees like if dumbbell is pulling your body towards the ground.
- Stay for one second in this pose and come backwards.
- Perform 12-20 reps on one side and then switch the position of the dumbbell.
Choose wisely while picking a dumbbell. Don’t lift a too heavy or lightweight.
- Start with lying down on the back and bend your knees.
- Lift from your head slightly to touch your ankle sideways.
- While touching keep your palms open and do not bend your upper torso much.
- Keep doing this for 30-60 seconds and then rest for 15 seconds.
- Do 3-5 sets of heel taps
Do these 3 exercises in a circuit to target all the three core muscles with breaks of 15-30 seconds in each set. Soon you will see results and you can move on to other workouts for abs.